Position Title: AOI Operator
Reports to: Production Manager
• Become IPC-A-610 and J-STD-001 certified and retain those certifications.
• Meet production requirements: Ability to read, understand, and navigate in Fusion documentation, Pass the Component Identification quiz, Run in-line washers, Depanel per work instructions, and In-process inspect accurately.
• Program and operate any AOI machine.
• Operate both of the X-ray machines.
• Perform first article inspections and give prompt feed back per work instruction.
• Load Europlacer trolleys per work instructions as Team requires.
• Run SMT machines as Team requires, this does not include teaching or programming.
• Operate reflow ovens and Vapor phase as the Team requires, per work instructions.
• Operate Ekra’s, 3D inspection system, Stencil cleaner as the Team requires, per work instructions.
• Work in a manor that meets or exceeds quality level and production schedule.
• Follow the procedures as defined in the QMS that pertain to your area or position. Help update procedures and work instructions as needed to match current process.
• Complete Preventative Maintenance on machines as required.
• Be a role model by following and re-enforcing Safety, ESD, ITAR and QMS protocols.
• Actively participate in Lean activities and embrace change, as a minimum give feed back regarding changes to ensure stability and sustainability.
• Use the MES to track time and status of jobs.
• Maintain 6S standards and continually look for ways to improve processes.
• Pursue relentless reduction of waste
Experience with SMT component identification; can identify polarities, part markings, values, etc.
6 mo. Experience operating automated optical inspection equipment or inspection experience