Position Title: Assembly, Post Wave Team Member
Reports to: Production Manager
• Become IPC-A-610 and J-STD-001 certified and retain those certifications.
• Meet production requirements: Ability to read, understand, and navigate in Fusion documentation, Pass the Component Identification quiz, Run in-line washers, Depanel per work instructions, and In-process inspect accurately.
• Assist Assembly Pre-Wave Team in prepping, stuffing, and selective solder operations, as needed.
• Perform Press-fitting per work instructions, when needed.
• Become IPC-7711certified if team indicates the need for more qualified personnel.
• Become certified in solder level 3 and maintain that skill level, as a minimum.
• Have fine pitch soldering skills to meet solder level 4 in-training.
• Operate Board heaters per work instructions, as needed.
• Become certified in all three (3) levels of Mods (modification: Mod1 insert mod wires, Mod2 trace cuts, Mod 3 modify parts.)
• Help to update procedures and work instructions as needed to match current process.
• Maintain 6S standards and continually look for ways to improve processes.
• Be a role model by following and re-enforcing Safety, ESD, ITAR and QMS protocols.
• Actively participate in Lean activities and embrace change, as a minimum give feed back regarding changes to ensure stability and sustainability.
• Follow the procedures as defined in the QMS that pertain to your area or position. Help update procedures and work instructions as needed to match current process.
• Work in a manor that meets or exceeds quality level and production schedule.
• Use the MES to track time the status of jobs.
• Pursue relentless reduction of waste