Title Assembly, Inspector
Reports to: Production Manager
- Become IPC-A-610 and J-STD-001 certified and retain those certifications.
- Meet production requirements: Ability to read, understand, and navigate in Fusion documentation, Pass the Component Identification quiz, Run in-line washers, Depanel per work instructions, and In-process inspect accurately.
- Become IPC-7711certified if team indicates the need for more qualified personnel.
- Become Final QA certified and maintain that certification.
- Become certified in solder level 3 and maintain that skill level, as a minimum.
- Have fine pitch soldering skills to meet solder level 4 in-training.
- Operate either x-ray machines per work instructions, as team requires.
- Help to update procedures and work instructions as needed to match current process.
- Maintain 6S standards and continually look for ways to improve processes.
- Be a role model by following and re-enforcing Safety, ESD, ITAR and QMS protocols.
- Actively participate in Lean activities and embrace change, as a minimum give feed back regarding changes to ensure stability and sustainability.
- Follow the procedures as defined in the QMS that pertain to your area or position. Help update procedures and work instructions as needed to match current process.
- Work in a manor that meets or exceeds quality level and production schedule.
- Use the MES to track time the status of jobs.
- Pursue relentless reduction of waste.
- Knowledge of and ability to inspect to IPC-A-610 Solder level 2 skills and Inspect through a microscope.
- Must be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Legal Permanent Resident) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20)
Silicon Forest Electronics also offers an exceptional benefit package including competitive wages, $1,500 tuition reimbursement annually, health, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation, sick pay, 401(k) retirement plan, Employee Share Ownership Plan, life insurance, and holiday pay.
Drug Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity Employer