Title Assembly, Inspector
Reports to: Production Manager
- Become IPC-A-610 and J-STD-001 certified and retain those certifications.
- Meet production requirements: Ability to read, understand, and navigate in Fusion documentation, Pass the Component Identification quiz, Run in-line washers, Depanel per work instructions, and In-process inspect accurately.
- Become IPC-7711certified if team indicates the need for more qualified personnel.
- Become Final QA certified and maintain that certification.
- Become certified in solder level 3 and maintain that skill level, as a minimum.
- Have fine pitch soldering skills to meet solder level 4 in-training.
- Operate either x-ray machines per work instructions, as team requires.
- Help to update procedures and work instructions as needed to match current process.
- Maintain 6S standards and continually look for ways to improve processes.
- Be a role model by following and re-enforcing Safety, ESD, ITAR and QMS protocols.
- Actively participate in Lean activities and embrace change, as a minimum give feed back regarding changes to ensure stability and sustainability.
- Follow the procedures as defined in the QMS that pertain to your area or position. Help update procedures and work instructions as needed to match current process.
- Work in a manor that meets or exceeds quality level and production schedule.
- Use the MES to track time the status of jobs.
- Pursue relentless reduction of waste.
Minimum Qualifications: Knowledge of and ability to inspect to IPC-A-610 Solder level 2 skills and Inspect through a microscope.