Title: Bill of Material (BOM) Coordinator
Reports to: General Manager
Type: Full-time, Non-exempt
For a printable version, click here.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining Component Item Masters including Manufacturer and Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) management in the ERP systems.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining Bills of Materials (BOMs) in the ERP systems.
- Responsible for importing Bill of Operations (BOOs) in the ERP System.
- Facilitate and execute ECO’s, Waivers, and Deviations as that pertains to MPN and BOMs.
- Provide support to manufacturing engineering and customer focus teams.
- Initiate and implement continuous improvement in procedures and work instructions that directly apply to the BOM Coordinator position.
- Be a role model by following and re-enforcing Safety, ESD, ITAR, and QMS protocols.
- Relentless elimination of waste.
- Understand what the Component Item Master fields do in the MRP/ERP systems
- Understanding what a Bill of Material does in a manufacturing environment
- Familiar with electronic components
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Legal Permanent Resident) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20)
- 2 years ERP systems experience
- 2 years electronics manufacturing environment experience
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and data manipulation tools
- Be able to find the QMS documentation for your area and position
- Describe the work instructions required for your area and position
- Interpersonal skills and can work well in a team environment
- Can lead small teams to positive results
Silicon Forest Electronics also offers an exceptional benefit package including competitive wages, $1,500 tuition reimbursement annually, health, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation, sick pay, 401(k) retirement plan, Employee Share Ownership Plan, life insurance, and holiday pay.
Drug Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity Employer