Reports to: Assigned CFT (Customer Focus Team Manager)
Type: Full-time, Exempt
For a printable version, click here.
- Quote, plan, and source material to support customer requirements.
- Demonstrate and exercise a good working knowledge of materials and sources of supply to make purchases that support quality and need date requirements while driving costs to lowest possible total cost levels.
- Proactively work with suppliers to expedite deliveries, resolve shortages, and follow up on late deliveries or other problems to support customer requirements and production schedules.
- Manage returns to suppliers efficiently and quickly.
- Minimize inventory to lowest point while supporting customer requirements.
- When needed, help to find acceptable substitutes for customer components.
- Maintain day to day supplier relationships.
- Validate supplier evaluation results.
- Update QMS procedures and work instructions as needed to match current process.
- Be a positive resource for the area to ask questions; provide the necessary research and due diligence to discover the correct answers; and, communicate the question and answer to not only the one who answered the question; but rather to everyone in the area.
- Continually look for ways to improve processes.
- Be a role model by following and re-enforcing Safety, ESD, ITAR and QMS protocols.
- Actively participate in Lean activities and embrace change, as a minimum give feedback regarding changes to ensure stability and sustainability.
- Relentless elimination of waste.
- Highly computer literate
- Experience in working with strategic supply partners
- Experience using ERP systems
- Must be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Legal Permanent Resident) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years electronics manufacturing and ERP systems experience
- APICS CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management) certification
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of staff and suppliers
- Proven negotiation skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Silicon Forest Electronics also offers an exceptional benefit package including competitive wages, $1,500 tuition reimbursement annually, health, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation, sick pay, 401(k) retirement plan, Employee Share Ownership Plan, life insurance, and holiday pay.
Drug Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity Employer