Title: Inventory Control Specialist
Reports to: Operations Manager
Type: Full-time, Non-exempt
Starting Wage Range: $12 – $15 hourly, Depending upon experience
For a printable version, click here.
- Perform the counting and kitting of work order pick-list material.
- Help track down part shortages.
- Support production by filling scrap replacement requests.
- Count and return to on-hand, the material being returned from production after the completion of a work order.
- Assist with cycle counting.
- Assist with physical inventory.
- Help with reconciliation of all physical counts to minimize loss to company, and to drive to the root cause of discrepancies.
- Help with the collection and count of residual material to be sold to customers at the end of programs.
- Maintain integrity of customer owned material.
- Help receiving when needed.
- Work in a manor that meets or exceeds quality level and kitting schedule.
- Follow the procedures as defined in the QMS that pertain to your area or position. Help update procedures and work instructions as needed to match current process.
- Complete Preventative Maintenance on machines as required.
- Be a role model by following and re-enforcing Safety, ESD, ITAR and QMS protocols.
- Actively participate in Lean activities and embrace change, as a minimum give feed back regarding changes to ensure stability and sustainability.
- Use the MES to track time and status of jobs.
- Maintain 6S standards and continually look for ways to improve processes.
- Pursue relentless reduction of waste.
- Experience in warehouse environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend and /or twist legs, arms and body within normal range of motion
- Ability to stand in the same location for an extended amount of time
- Must be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Legal Permanent Resident) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20)
- 2 years electronics plant warehouse experience
- 2 years ERP system experience
- Ability to work within a team
- Good verbal and written skills
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
- Describe the work instructions required for your area and job
- Know where the IPC-A-610 and J-STD-001 are located
Silicon Forest Electronics also offers an exceptional benefit package including competitive wages, $1,500 tuition reimbursement annually, health, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation, sick pay, 401(k) retirement plan, Employee Share Ownership Plan, life insurance, and holiday pay.
Drug Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity Employer