Position Title: Shipping Clerk
Reports to: Production Manager
• Become IPC-A-610 and J-STD-001 certified and retain those certifications.
• Meet production requirements: Ability to read, understand, and navigate in Fusion documentation, Pass the Component Identification quiz, Run in-line washers, Depanel per work instructions, and In-process inspect accurately.
• Ensure that all products are tagged, bagged, packaged and labeled properly and in accordance with customer and/or shipper’s specifications.
• Responsibility is to ship per work instructions and customer requirements.
• Perform all computer transactions accurately and quickly.
• Ability to navigate several software applications.
• De-kit jobs
• Assist Conformal Coat Team members in prepping for Conformal coating and Potting, as needed.
• Assist the Assembly Pre-Wave Team in Prepping, as needed.
• Maintain 6S standards and continually look for ways to improve processes.
• Be a role model by following and re-enforcing Safety, ESD, ITAR and QMS protocols.
• Actively participate in Lean activities and embrace change, as a minimum give feed back regarding changes to ensure stability and sustainability.
• Follow the procedures as defined in the QMS that pertain to your area or position. Help update procedures and work instructions as needed to match current process.
• Work in a manor that meets or exceeds quality level and production schedule.
• Use the MES to track time the status of jobs.
• Pursue relentless reduction of waste
Experience in electronics industry