Title: Shipping Clerk
Reports to: Operations Manager
For a printable version, click here.
- Become IPC-A-610 and J-STD-001 certified and retain those certifications.
- Meet production requirements: Ability to read, understand, and navigate in Fusion documentation, Pass the Component Identification quiz, Run in-line washers, Depanel per work instructions, and In-process inspect accurately.
- Must have experience with UPS Domestic and International, FedEx Domestic and International, DHL Domestic and International and World Ship Domestic and International.
- Ensure that all products are tagged, bagged, packaged and labeled properly and in accordance with customer and/or shipper’s specifications.
- Responsibility is to ship per work instructions and customer requirements.
- Perform all computer transactions accurately and quickly.
- Ability to navigate several software applications.
- De-kit jobs.
- Assist Conformal Coat Team members in prepping for Conformal coating and Potting, as needed.
- Assist the Assembly Pre-Wave Team in Prepping, as needed.
- Maintain 6S standards and continually look for ways to improve processes.
- Be a role model by following and re-enforcing Safety, ESD, ITAR and QMS protocols.
- Actively participate in Lean activities and embrace change, as a minimum give feed back regarding changes to ensure stability and sustainability.
- Follow the procedures as defined in the QMS that pertain to your area or position. Help update procedures and work instructions as needed to match current process.
- Work in a manor that meets or exceeds quality level and production schedule.
- Use the MES to track time the status of jobs.
- Pursue relentless reduction of waste.
- Experience in electronics industry
- Highly accurate computer skills
- Inventory processing experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend and /or twist legs, arms and body within normal range of motion
- Ability to stand in the same location for an extended amount of time
- Must be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Legal Permanent Resident) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
- PC-A- 610 and J-STD-001 certified
- 2 years warehouse/inventory experience, supervisory experience a plus
- 2 years electronics plant warehouse experience
- 2 years ERP system experience
- Associates degree in a related field
- Some shipping or packaging experience
- Knowledge of shipping (Fed Ex, UPS, DHL) software
- Be able to find the QMS documentation for your area and job
- Know where the IPC-A-610 and J-STD-001 are located
- Describe the work instructions required for your area and job
Drug Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity Employer